Wednesday, December 31, 2003

The last entry for the year 2003

Goodbye to 2003 and all that happened while it lasted.

To the bad memories, I wish you begone and never to come back to haunt me.

To the good, I'm grateful.

Every year, I do some kind of reflection. I suppose I can't help it. If you don't, well, you should. Things do happen, sometimes in your control, sometimes not. Most importantly, we learn something from it and work at it. I've had too much disappointments this year, with grades, with friends, with family. For those times that I've disappointed, I hope to make it up. For those who disappointed me, I hope you know that you did and how. And I do forgive you because I don't want to remember sad things. Anyway it's bad for my karma. Friendship is stronger that just that isn't it?

I'm eighteen. And so are most of my friends. I hope that as we go into the new year, we mature as well. To set our priorities straight and to be in control of our lives. Too many times have I seen people hankering after things that are not important and blind to things that should matter. If everyone takes a step back to scruntise their lives, and actually see what s/he is doing, s/he might be surprised.

You can't have Knowledge if you don't pursue it.

To everyone, I wish you a Blessed New Year. May your 2004 be filled with delight and laughter.

No comments: