I'm angry. At all of you.
New Year's Eve to a countdown for the new year was supposed to be something close to fun, and possibly a warm reunion for all. You don't have money to go somewhere expensive, I understand. But don't come running to me complaining it's expensive. If you think so, then help think of an alternative. And you spend your money on clubbing anyway. I don't get it. All you can do is complain then go and have your own fun, leaving me stranded?! Here I am, trying to fix something up for everyone but all you can do is complain to me?
Or if you don't want to go, say so. Don't give me lousy excuses, or delaying again and again. Don't insult my intelligence. Just say "Sorry I don't really wanna go", or "I don't feel like going". Is that so hard? If you think I can't understand that, you are insulting my character. OKAY? You guys just make me not wanna celebrate and coop myself up in my room.
I'm so disappointed. It has been a lousy year. Like a turbulent plane flight with a crash landing. I may not have been the best friend or I might have been missing when I should be there. But I don't make promises I can't keep.
It's the festive season for fucks sakes. Can you all please not take me for granted? I'm very happy when someone remembers and thinks of me. People who actually bother? So can you please feel the same when I think of you and invite you?? I thank those who want to make my mood happier like Mich and Cas who offered me happy outings! PK, maybe we two should just go Sentosa or Zouk ourselves. And I suppose I won't see those who complain, because these places need money to enter!!!
*stalks out of the room*
No comments:
Post a Comment