Sunday, December 21, 2003

When Soffie talks about Ryan..

Makes you want a Ryan of your own to talk about too.

We 7ners were describing perfect guys on the last night at Sentosa, SIJORI resort. Yes, thanks to Pwen, I'll never spell SIJORI wrong again. :)

He will have to be kind and he will have a good head on his shoulders. He will have respectable principles and values which he will stick by, like a man of his word should. Street-smart people are attractive. You sound like that? TAG MY BOARD! Oh and if you lack common sense, logic, wit and humor, sorry please exit. (Muahaha, the cruel sound of reality)

My perfect guy will cut his hotcakes/roti pratas the way I do. Muahaha. No, I'm not narcissistic.

And it wouldn't hurt if he looks a whole lot like Takashi Kaneshiro! Mr. Takashi Kaneshiro look-alike! Oh where, oh where can you be? I don't care if you can't dance for nuts!

No comments: