Saturday, December 06, 2003

meow

Argh. I had a urge to write something but I'm somehow I don't know what. (Was that ambiguous? No. K, good.) Well I'll be popping over to Liyana's open house for the Hari Raya at 6+pm. Hopefully I won't feel too outta place. But I'll probably write what happened later on. :)

Hmmm, Boss has been away for so long, it's weird to see her journal empty. Please get back soon! I bet Australia is fun, only that their summer is in Dec and their winter is in June. Trust the Aussies to get that mixed up. Just kidding. Can you tell that I'm really monotone now?

-__-" (phone tone: doooooooooooo)

Ooh, did I mention that the VISA minicard's advert is pretty misleading? Whilst it's supposed to bring the idea of how technology is making things smaller, (the discman becomes a MD player) it actually does otherwise. Take for example the car getting smaller. Or even the coffee. The first thought that came to my mind was that you have to pay the same amount you did for a large car/coffee but end up with a smaller one. -raises brow- Get what i mean? Oh bother. I lost another thought that I was thinking last night. Why is it that you can remember thinking about something, but you forget what it was?

No comments: