Wahahaha.. I'm feeling good. I was at school and guess who was there? UTT!! *utt utt utt utt utt!* And I got to take pictures with him too~ Zareen and Mich were simply over the moon. He is definitely one good looker I wouldn't mind looking at EVERYDAY!! -GRIN- He's one guy who can send many many hearts-a-fluttery!
I got to clementi around 8.28 this morning and I managed to find a teeny flower shop squeezed within those neighborhood markets thanks to a kind lady. There weren't any cheery sunflowers so I got Mich carnations instead. Three light pink ones and two dark purple ones littered with some yellow forget-me-nots. I hoped she liked it. People were saying "Is it Mother's day?" >pooh< I think they are pretty too, there's no need to reserve them just for Mother's Day!! Daisies, roses, blah... They just didn't seem to fit the bill in my opinion. As a 'thank-you', she gave me five hugs! haha.. Oh.. Shawn is pretty glum nowadays cos of personal stuff, plus his new comp ate his hard work. I think he needs a flower too.
The flowers are pretty. Pretty. Pretty~ Now I want to buy flowers everyday to take back home. And the florist was so kind, she makes me wanna go back everyday! Tee hee hee
No comments:
Post a Comment