now THAT is one helluva show.
Though I didn't really agree with the ending, the movie was a blast -- even on a 29 inch telly screen. And my nails were 'dressed' for the show! For those who know what's going on, did you notice the dress Nancy wore to Chris' party? I am so close to calling up a seamstress. hehehe.. I hope you caught The Craft, and were thrilled by it as much as I was. What happens when 'with' looks like 'witch'? -shakes head- I'm getting too pulled into this. -grin- I can't explain or describe anything more. I'm too lazy.
oh, and my right wrist is bleeding. Thanks to Keera. Jon's going to buy boots tomorrow (today actually). I hope we will find good ones that he'll be happy with. I want to curl my hair~ -wills the hair to curl-
^>.<^ < meow!
No comments:
Post a Comment