Saturday, January 11, 2003

I just got back from the esplanade. Was there with Alicia and Winston, Jon, Shawn and Tristan. And they had to tell ghost stories!! -shivers- But I was pretty ok, didn't freak out like I thought I would.



I remember once when Isaac and I went for a walk in Pasir Ris park. Then, it started to rain just as we were along a long path back to NTUC downtown. We took shelter in various places but ended up stranded in a very small shelter. Some shelter it was because the rain was very heavy and the wind blew hard! Goodness. But it ceased a little and we continued our way on barefoot. Suddenly it because a race on foot, haha, then he realised that the ground was warm. I had to belt out my scientific theories on how the ground was giving out heat. He couldn't take it! HAHAHAHAHA..

Thanks Mich, for saying all you did, for not saying anything at all, for your love and Christmas ornament! It's a beauty!! *hugs* School isn't fun without you. And I hope you'll enjoy yourself in soccer!



Speaking of which, we all chose the sport we wanted to commit ourselves to (for 14 weeks) today. And I chose basketball! I think basketball is fun! But the teacher doesn't seem very likeable. He pissed alot of us off at our very first meeting. I'm thinking of transferring to Life Saving or something. Hahahaha!! -thinks of Baywatch- Oh anyway, I just found out today that Gordon's part of Pension State(a band) and he's performing at Oosh Club tomorrow, 3pm. Get in before 2pm and you pay lesser. =) Some of my friends are going tomorrow but I guess I'll have to take a raincheck 'cause it's kind of last minute. I do hope he does well though, break a leg donutboy! haha. Speaking of performances, Yani is jamming at Oosh club too, on 28th January. Hopefully, I'll actually get to go and support her.



...



Shucks. I realised I have an overdue library book I need to return. Already owe them 80 cents. By the time it gets to Monday, it'll probably be $1.10? -shakes head-



My life's quite screwed up right now, especially when I really need the peace to calm down and allow growth spiritually. When life's moving too fast, how do you slow it down?

No comments: