Thursday, January 02, 2003

Hmmm.. I miss Pwen. =(



There's the Craft on tonight on Channel I. Rush down to your nearest television set at 10pm, with popcorn, cushions and a whole lot of anticipation!! Was planning a stayover at Jon's so we could all enjoy the show together but it didn't turn out the way we'd like it to be, so I guess I'll be taking the Craft on alone!



I need to....

1. ditz up my van Gogh diary

2. get pig-out food

3. draw up another new shopping list

4. buy pens (i need more)

5. get money to do all those above

6. finish painting my nails black



Keera climbed up to my back while I was eating tom yam noodles and started playing with my hair. I tried to shake him off. BIG mistake. He sank his claws deep into the back of my neck. Next thing you know, I was howling in pain and on the verge of crying. Keera didn't seem to know what he did wrong but ran anyway and tried to squeeze under the cupboard. Sigh. He should realise that he's getting too big for that. I get really scared when he climbs out to the window sill and starts walking about on the outside! But I guess he pretty much knows what he's doing so I'm backing off a bit. hehehe.. This is just like a relationship between a parent and a kid. -grin-

No comments: