Oh. I did not mention. I found out on Sunday/Monday morning that Aucifer's going to disband. Broken was my heart when I found out.
-goes to cry in a corner again and again-
But! Smallville comes back tonight!! *throws confetti* You can catch me plastered in front of my trusty 29 inch telly at 11pm for sure. Sigh. Michael Rosenbaum again! Finally! hahaha.. Mich! Ready for the grand revival of *our* show? -big grin- I'm sure you missed those Clark grins. Finally our Wednesday nights are filled again..
I met Ms Chandra again for Speech Comm today. I think she's pretty alright. Besides for the fact that she repeats points in different ways over and over again, she doesn't really annoy me. Just yet. I also found out what a great Location Video Production lecturer I have. Mr McSwain is humorous. But there was a point when he was asking all of us for our names and all so I said 'Sebastian' but he didn't seem to get the joke. Neither did my class. =/ ahahaha, never mind. It doesn't bother me.
Recent nights have improved a little. I actually got to sleep. The double doors are an inspiration. I need to hasten and get things done. Quick.
No comments:
Post a Comment