Sunday, December 22, 2002

shucks.. I guess I can't input characters other than the English alphabet here. -sigh-



We celebrated my grandma's birthday today. We all went to my uncle's house and many relatives I don't remember having came over. We had lots of food, I really digged the soup! Had those really large fishballs and yummy stuff in it. I had bowls after bowls! Even Mel laughed at me! I think my grandma loves me alot. -beam beam-



Dawn called me this evening whilst I was in the middle of Monopoly. I finished the game $2550 rich! Heh. I realised I missed the cosplay down at Suntec city! That sucks! I heard it was a blast, pity I missed it. Lemme have a look at those photos ok Dawn?



I haven't written a long entry for quite awhile. Been having fun with my cousins ever since they came over. They're leaving for KL soon though but they'll be back for a short while again before they fly back to Sydney. Lovely place I heard, but Auzzie's a totally different place compared to Singapore. Especially the weather Mel says.. hahahaha



I need to meet TBC. Pronto. Haven't been together like we should be.

No comments: