2002.
-reminiscing the year-
6 months of new experiences and discoveries. 3 weeks of hard work, tears and pain. Yet of love and acceptances. Of course the year had its share of humor, anger, happy moments, lazy phrases and bliss. But too many broken promises, and too much disappointments. I pray 2003 will bring healing and be abundant with hope.
I grew up to many Christmas carols but it's still the traditional ones still spark a special light in me. All the new, rock/punk like cannot hold the same Christmasy feelings or memories. Though Christmas has gone past, I hope there are many more to come and I sincerely pray that they will all be meaningful and delightful. I'd like to dedicate my favourite Christmas carol to all my dear friends, the Fifteen, and all those who made everything the way it is.
Have yourself a Merry little Christmas
Let your heart delight
From now on our troubles will be out of sight
Have yourself a Merry little Christmas
make the yuletide gay
From now on our troubles will be miles away
Here we are as in olden days
Happy golden days of yule
Faithful friends who are dear to us
Gather near to us, once more
through the years we'll always be together
if the fates allow
Hang a shining star upon the highest bough
and have yourself a Merry little Christmas now.
Here we are as in olden days
Happy golden days of yule
Faithful friends who are dear to us
Gather near to us, once more
Through the years we all will be together
if the fates allow
hang a shining star upon the highest bough
And have yourself a Merry little Christmas now
And have yourself a Merry little Christmas now
--jazz version thanks to isaac
No comments:
Post a Comment