"My name is Bond. James Bond."Bond movies never change. I watched "Die another day" wif Archanaa yesterday. And, Mr. Bond always sleeps with at least two women -- one who works for the 'bad' side and one from the good side. Hmmm. Jo said "Doesn't he ever get AIDS or smth?". I guess not. This movie was alright, apart from the fact that it is kind of unrealistic. Cool inventions though.
It was supposed to be some kind of class outing, but three people wouldn't really count up to a class would it? Archanaa, Pamela and me. We also came across Darren eating at Han's with a fren. He dyed and actually permed his hair too! -jealous- This is very interesting. hehehe. After the movie, I went down to PS to meet Joy, Tristan and Jon. Joy and Tristan somehow had balloons filled with helium and so they sucked in the helium and started talking funny. No, let me rephrase that. They started sounding funny.. Cos Tris always talk funny. hahaha! OK, lame joke. And so it seems, Jon and Alicia is now working at an advertising firm, and Jon was at the production studio yesterday. Apparently, there were lots of droolworthy models!
But, so what?
Shawn and Dawn are back from Japan! They came back early this morning. Dawn msged me to tell me she got me something. -blush- Heh. So anyway, I hope they enjoyed themselves.. and i heard there was snow there. -nods- I really need a holiday. Anyone thinking of sponsoring me? To Korea please? Hahahah. Right. -laffs out-
Since it's Hari Raya today, I don't have japanese lessons. =) But I got an invitation to Soffie's place! -beam beam- I wonder if I will see Hidayah there. In fact, I'm supposed to meeting the 7ners at one, then we can all go together. But, I'm still sitting here, lazing and slacking my time away~ Fun. You should try it too.
Music: KinKi Kids - To heart gets me at the heart all the time. reminds me of that Kyoko Fukada & Tsuyoshi Domoto drama.
No comments:
Post a Comment