Phew. I lost a whole column but it's recovered. Thank God I have a copy of the (@$*& template.
Somehow, I feel empty and hollow. I feel like I have holes on my body and everytime I drink water or try to fill myself up, the holes just drain it away. There's only two ways to see the world. Everything's a miracle, or nothing is. I forgot the author but I guess it's true.
I don't know why I ended up in NP's MCM. Why did I just listen to my mom? Why didn't I do what I wanted? I don't know why. So now I'm wondering why in the blue world am I in MCM. Life shouldn't be like this. Why did you have to open my eyes? Why do I have to know of the already despairing life I am in? Of course I've learnt many valuable lessons that maybe I can't learn anywhere else. But truth stands in "ignorance is bliss".
Bliss.
Bliss.
Bliss.
This year's christmas had good times and bad. But it could be better. To all people out there, I hope your experience was a different, more ideal one. May next year's Christmas get better, as well as for the rest to come.
P.S: I hate myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment