Wednesday, December 04, 2002

hmmm.. I think I must be really bored. I'm actually digging up and finding out html codes to play around with. Soon, i might actually have a site! That way, I will not need to use a blog perhaps.. hmmm.. nah.. too troublesome. But I might continue with the thots on creating a site. And Zaki said he would help me if i needed any. He's such a sweet guy. I guess I'd muck around until I'm really stuck.. =/ *makes that face*



Amazing what boredom can do to a person.



It seems like I'm the only person online at this hour.. Is everyone out? Shawn and Dawn is in Japan. >pooh< i want to be there too. Melissa, it seems, is going to the U.S. Isaac has been to the U.S and is still going to Indonesia. hmph. Alicia just got back not long from New Zealand. Almost everyone has gone SOMEWHERE. haha..



Keera came to disturb me while I was still in slumberland this morning. He's one cute fella that bites too much for his own good. He's about 4 months old, i should think. I hope he grows really big. Like a mini tiger or something. If only I could own a dog... I would most definately want a German Shephard. Those beauties are HUGE! Nevertheless, i hope Keera stays in the family for long.. Mom's threats are never to be ignored. -thinks- YEAH. But I think he's one lucky cat.. mom seems to like him a whole lot.



-sighs-



anyways, the December holidays are here! I've been going out EVERY single day. That's actually quite tiring and depressing. This also means that Christmas is creeping up on me. AND i haven't thot of what to get for the people around me! Just like Ken said, what do u get for someone who has everything? (meaning Dads). haha.. How true. Not like i want to get him ANYthing ANYway. Mom doesn't like flowers, unless they're fake. Dats very weird. I was thinking of making black candles for Jon, but no one sells wax dye anywhere! Do you think food coloring wld work?

.............................................



nope.



so anyway, I love Christmas and the atmospheres. Too bad it has been depleting over the years. Gonna have to get the tree up soon. I always do it alone. No one in the family helps.. they just go "ngiah". -sulk-



DOESN'T ANYBODY ELSE LOVE CHRISTMAS ANYMORE?

No comments: