Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Fourth Saturday

Hi, I'm back in blogger.

I suppose I felt compelled to write. It's one of those days you feel especially thoughtful and talkative and you find yourself needing an avenue to express yourself. A few blogs has accompanied me for a very large part of my life and they safekeep many past memories and thoughts. So it's no surprise I start writing again, huh?

It's the 27th of January 2007. I'll be 22 this year.

Twenty-two seemed so far away back then. Now it seems like the big 3-0 is creeping up on me faster than I could have ever imagined. The future is never too far away it seems. And I'm making some plans for the future. I hope it is good to me.

I think I shall stop writing here. So much for being talkative.

Postscript.
Oh perhaps I should add, I have read horoscopes for the year/month and it seems like it has all turned out astonishingly accurate thus far.

Music: Clazziquai - Sweety

No comments: