Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sleepy Words

I clean forgotten what I wanted to blog about.

I'm barely 50 centimetres from the heater, with the keyboard on my lap. I'm slightly annoyed because the fridge is humming and the whirr of the laptop is giving it some unnecessary competition. So here I am, staring at the screen wondering what in the world was it that I wanted to say. I refuse to sleep early because it's awfully dreadful to wake up in the middle of a winter night.

No actually it is only dreadful because the room is cold, haha.

Melbourne is a really good mix of east and west. Asian groceries are easily found in asian marts and some even cheaper than back home. Kimchi here is half price! The Brits are here, the Italians, the French, the Koreans, the Chinese, the Indians, the Vietnamese, the Thai, the Singaporeans are all here. Multiracial society? Nahh, it's globalisation working the chops!

I feel that I should do more on my trip here, so it wouldn't be a waste.
Being here has somehow made me feel pretty worried about where my life's headed. I'm thinking of putting plans (one year late) to action...

*feels sleepy*

Oh I'm knitting a little scarf for the unnamed bunny... with chopsticks. Bunny is cute. He says, "Hug me!" And I say, "Okay!" Our little heartfelt moment is killed when my mom said I'm like a weird old lady.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA

I second your mum :D

Anyways! Soak up Melbourne while you can! Do those silly things people do in movies - walking in the park and contemplating upon life. Missing you over here...

Sorol Hunding said...

Hahaha. I miss the Hyde Park in London. THAT was a huge park, with cute squirrels too. Miss me moreee cos I won't be back so soon. (^~^)

Anonymous said...

There are loads of squirrels here. Ermz...I don't know what else to say but try to tour more although I know it's very cold. Soon it'll be my turn...