How to say, "I'm not interested in whatever you're saying!"
I'd really love to stay and chat but I have to get home to watch my toenails grow.
How to say, "Get lost!"
We need a lot of distance between us.
How to say, "You have no logic to speak of."
Your way of seeing things is really out of this world! Literally!
How to say, "Let's break up."
Let's start from the beginning where we didn't know each other, and keep it that way.
How to say, "WTF."
WTF.
5 comments:
WTF. HAHAHAHAHAHA...
next time i tell u, i'd rather stay home and watch my toe nails grow. u dont come and wtf me. lol.
MANDA! I can't believe you would even think of saying that to me! *gasp*
haha manda and i think alike. :P
another one for "let's break up/we need some distance"
it's not you, it's me.
ah see.. lol.. anyway, how abt doing away with these technicalities of being polite..?
next time, instead of "you irritate me", we can just say, "OI! YOU! GO AWAY! DON'T LIKE YOU! DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU! I HATE YOU!". im sure the person will be too shocked to say anything, and CONFIRM PLUS CHOP get the message.
Post a Comment