I've been watching 궁 S and a scene in the show struck me. The English lecturer (from Oxford, no less) got everyone in the room to close their eyes and think about their future. He said that the future can be fear or joy. Only when they have found their answer can they open their eyes and leave the room. Woo, unconventional teaching, I like.
Kang Hoo (Se7en) and the Moon Sung Gong found themselves the only two people left in the room when they finally opened their eyes. Actually I think both didn't have an answer, and Moon Sung Gong probably found comfort in knowing that Kang Hoo was as undecided as he was.
Is your future fear or joy?
I think the show is promising. The first few episodes were disappointing because Se7en overacted all the time, like I predicted. But by the 4th and 5th episode, he's eased into his role much better. Only that it was probably too late to keep audiences it seems. I read that its ratings were quite terrible. Honestly the show improves a lot and it's got a better storyline than 궁, so people in Korea should give it a second try. But, if I can be honest about it, Moon Sung Gong is omgugly. I really love Yang Soon Eui though. Very very cute. I have nothing to say about Sae Ryung since she's quite a villain and doing a good job too.
I also watched Over The Rainbow on YouTube. Ha, only for HwanHee. And then I quite understood why it was a failure. First, HwanHee is portrayed as an arrogant superstar. I watched the first episode and though it was quite good, it gave me little motivation to continue.
I do want to watch the scene with Brian though. LOL. I remember they played a prank on HwanHee on the day Brian went for filming. "What's with the golden dragon?!"
I want to download the Downtown Gaki Batsu Game shows!! ><
Music: Whirring of the laptop.
No comments:
Post a Comment