Okay fine, it doesn't stop at the shoes.
I really like bags too!! Isn't it surprising that I can relate to shallow obsessing too? Hee, had to safeguard my non-bimbo reputation. Anyways fawning over bags will just give me more chances to exercise my vocabulary. Rusty English is not attractive and no bag or shoe is going to help you with that.
Marc Jacobs (By the way I love his shoes), Chloe Paddington, Bottega Venata......
Why do they have to cost hundreds of pounds? (Which translates into thousands of dollars, btw)
Imagine being on the waiting list for a Hermes bag. That means you'll be about 10 years older when you finally get your hands on your bag. It might be way out of fashion by then, who knows?
Anyway, it really boosts my ego when the Anya Hindmarch Pipa bag I was drooling over was just acknowledged for its beauty at Purseblog.com. How's that for taste? =D
Since I'm on the topic of bags, the Fendi Spy bag is seriously being exploited by a certain Singapore brand. Ooooh can you hear the gasps? Sure, imitation branded bags are everywhere and especially cheap in China, etc. But a Singapore brand well-known enough to be a household name? Quite exasperating. It makes you think if the other, if not all, products they offer are simply copies of another person's hard work.
Are you guys staying up? It's 初一! So here's wishing you a Happy Chinese New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment