Saturday, February 05, 2005

Bark what bark?

My goodness. If you ever tried drilling a hole into a shell, you'd know never to underestimate those things. The 1-millimeter drill actually broke.

I live on the 5th floor. That means I can hear your conversation if you're an obasan gossiping with your khakis in the park downstairs. (Mind you, obasans cannot speak softly) Today, I woke up to 3 or 4 dogs barking incessantly in the park downstairs. I ignored it at first and tried to go back to sleep. (It's no longer a matter of 'I only get to sleep in on weekends'. It's a 'I need to sleep in' situation.)

But no, dogs must have been aroused by some stupid bitch. Or they see themselves as the new age roosters. On impulse, I sat up and shrieked "Cha si nang, bark, bark, bark!!!". And I was surprised I did it. I didn't even think of doing it, I just did. I don't dislike dogs, in fact, I wanna own one of my own. But no 'serenade' barking under my window at 9am, thank you.

That goes for you too, Keera. But I know you don't meow me in the mornings. Good civilised boy. Mommy's proud of you.

No comments: