Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Perfect Day

One day, there will be a perfect day.

The perfect day will be when I have a little two-storey house by a clean beach.
I'd wake up at 8 in the morning and feed Kimi, and the dogs and make myself some breakfast like eggs and toast, or pancakes with a syrup drizzle. Some days I'll go for a swim instead.

Then at 9, I'll start drawing, or writing until noon. Then I'd have lunch at 12:30pm while watching a few shows. Then I'll start on work (whatever that is) at 2pm until 6pm. Then I'll take Kimi or the dogs out for a walk/run and go out to have dinner.

When I get back at 8, I'll continue working or I'd just read my book. When it rains I'll blast some music.

Then I go to sleep at 1, curled up with Kimi and my dogs. I'll sleep to the sound of the sea, wind chimes and I'll dream of all sorts of things.

No comments: